Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plans to take full ownership of its Pajero Mfg. Co. Ltd. (PMC), in which it currently holds a 66.6% stake. PMC will be made a wholly owned subsidiary via an equity swap on March 20. MMC will issue 3.8 million common shares, representing about 0.3% of its outstanding shares, for the transaction. PMC makes various Mitsubishi SUVs, including the Pajero and Pajero Sport/Montero Sport (export model). Last year PMC produced a record 170,000 units, largely due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Take Ownership of Pajero Subsidiary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642