Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc. President Hiroshi Yajima says part of his company's aggressive product plans is a new truck model — possibly not a traditional truck, but more of a crossover-type vehicle — to go on sale after 2000. “We would like our truck sale rates to be closer to 50% (of the mix),” Mr. Yajima tells Ward's Automotive Reports. He says there has been no decision on where to produce the new vehicle. Meanwhile, Mitsubishi, which earlier this month unveiled a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Targets Higher Truck Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642