CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. redesigns its Magna and Verada all-wheel-drive sedans, giving the two cars the same body and front-end styling as the front-drive TL/KL models launched in July. The new cars go on sale next month. The base-model Magna AWD will sell for A$37,990 ($24,360). The VR AWD is listed at A$41,990 ($26,924) and the Verada bases at A$44,490 ($28,528). All three come only with a 5-speed sequential automatic transmission. The entry-model AWD costs A$500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Tweaks Magna, Verada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642