Mitsubishi Motors North America will stage the world debut of the '07 Eclipse Spyder at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The convertible version of the auto maker's venerable sports car is based on the '06 Eclipse coupe, which went on sale in the U.S. in the spring. '07 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Two trim levels, GS and GT, will be offered. Standard equipment includes Mitsubishi's MIVEC (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve timing Electronic Control) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Unveil Eclipse Spyder in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642