DETROIT – Mitusbishi Motor Corp. shows a trio of youth-focused concepts that officials promise embodies the auto maker’s global long-term direction. The Space Liner and Sport Utility Pack (SUP) first bowed at last October’s Tokyo Motor Show, while a cabriolet derivative of the SUP made its global debut. The Space Liner emphasizes its interior, which not only is spacious but also is meant to resemble a living room – complete with soft lights, plush carpeting and a couch in back. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Unveils Trio of Youth Concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642