As an innovator of gasoline direct-injection technology and the first to give the public a taste of its efforts — not to mention the holder of the trademarked “GDI” badge — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is raising the bar before most automakers have had a chance to catch up. Mitsubishi now is focusing its efforts on developing an new family of GDI engines — actually, a new family of powertrains — dubbed the GDI Sigma Series, that build on the powerplant's inherently efficient operation. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi will use nothing but GDI by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642