Mitsubishi Motors Corp. extends its performance-based wage system to include all salaried workers, when the fiscal year begins April 1. The performance-based system was introduced for managerial ranks a year ago, doing away with the seniority-based wage structure that is the norm within the Japanese auto industry. The new system also includes performance-based evaluations and targets. Mitsubishi says wages within single salary bands will differ up to 10% based on employee performance. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC Broadens Performance-Based System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642