CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. says in reports it soon will announce plans for a A$100 million-plus ($66.7 million-plus) research center in Adelaide, providing global auto design and development services to its Japanese parent. The center will see Mitsubishi increase the size of its Australian research and development team to 300 from 70. It will be the fourth such center for Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The others are in Japan, the U.S. and Europe. The center is a key to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC Plans Australia R&D Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642