VIENNA – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is pulling out of this year’s Frankfurt auto show, which opens to the public Sept. 17. German importer Mitsubishi Motors Deutschland GmbH says the move results from “the extraordinary economic and financial challenges” as well as parent MMC’s strategy to restrict this year’s auto show participation to one international event in every region. MMC will exhibit at next month’s Geneva auto show. In addition, the Japanese auto maker will skip the auto show ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC Pulls Out of Frankfurt, Leipzig Auto Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642