The heavy spending is over with DaimlerChrysler AG's agreement to purchase a 34% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp. in a deal to be closed by fall. Now the two companies must work to reap full potential from a deal that was not DC's first choice (Honda Motor Co. Ltd. was) nor did it include all the desired goodies, with the exclusion of the heavy truck operation. But the alliance meets DC's basic needs and Chairman Juergen Schrempp says he doesn't need any more large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC Will Lead DC Asia Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642