SUNRIVER, OR – Mitsubishi Motors North America has been on a roll of skyrocketing sales and pending product launches. And as it prepares to release the Outlander, an all-new cross/utility vehicle, the auto maker finds good fortune on its side once more. The Mitsubishi Outlander is built on the Lancer small-car platform and will fill a niche between the auto maker's sedans and the Montero Sport compact SUV Had Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s U.S. arm been in charge of designing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMSA Gets Lucky with Outlander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642