Mobileye N.V., a Netherlands-based image-sensing technology supplier to the automotive industry, introduces the next generation in lane departure warning (LDW) systems with the release of the revised ’07 BMW 5-Series. Known as Time to Line Crossing (TLC), the intelligent forward-looking camera technology will be available on the facelifted 5-Series when it goes into production in Germany next month, marking the first time a European auto maker has adopted such a system, Mobileye says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mobileye, BMW Launch Advanced Lane Departure Warning System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642