While Ford Motor Co. production planners sweat the details of a "slight" fourth-quarter output increase announced by Chairman and CEO Bill Ford, other auto makers have moved ahead with a 2,700-unit gain in North American production for the period. The industry now has 4,017,600 cars and trucks booked for completion in the final quarter, up from the 4,014,900 units in place as of mid-September when Ford set its output for the period at 960,000 (see related data: Ward's North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Modest Q4 Output Gain Set; Ford Still Finalizing Details of Planned Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642