Modine Manufacturing Co. creates a fuel-cell product group to address the needs of OEM hybrid development. By creating this division, Modine intends to position itself as the premiere supplier of heat-transfer components and systems to the PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell. According to Allied Business Intelligence, a technology research think-tank, PEM fuel cells will dominate the fuel-cell market with 80% of all automotive fuel cells by 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Modine forms fuel cell group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642