MONTEREY, California, U.S.A. — Among auto executives, journalists and others who live and breathe automobiles, there is one automotive happening that overshadows all others as perhaps the most fun event anywhere in the world. Not to mention it takes place in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. Imagine sitting on the lawn near the 18th hole of the famous Pebble Beach Golf Course watching some of the finest automobiles ever built being driven past the judges at the Pebble Beach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monterey Classic Car considered industry must" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642