AUBURN HILLS, MI – Expect Chrysler Group to invest in a second V-6 engine plant and at least one other truck assembly site in the wake of Wednesday’s announcement of a $1.78 billion outlay targeting four Michigan facilities. While the auto maker is mum on details of its future investments, insiders confirm the output of a planned $730 million engine plant in Trenton will not meet the anticipated demand for an all-new V-6 engine family dubbed “Phoenix.” Scheduled for launch in 2009, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Chrysler Investment Expected to Support Product Rollouts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642