NEW YORK – More cross/utility vehicles (CUVs), a V-8 engine and a convertible all could be part of Buick Div.’s future, General Marketing Manager Roger Adams reveals. Buick plans to build on its current sales success by introducing one new product in each of the next four years, Adams says. That could include a convertible, he says. Buick also probably will get an 8-cyl. engine for its next-generation flagship car, the division head says. "I can't commit to it, but we'd have to look ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More CUVs, Ragtop Possible for Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642