Saab Automobile's new high-performance 200 hp, high-output turbocharged 2.0L 4-cyl. engine will first appear on the Saab 9-3 and will come to the 9-5 in the fall, says Joel Manby, president and chief executive of Saab Cars USA Inc. Models fitted with the high-output engine will have special suspensions and exterior enhancements, Manby says. The Swedish automaker, which recently launched the wagon version of the Saab 9-5 at the Detroit auto show, will debut a high-performance version of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More performance, sales for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642