JUPITER, FL – Add more models to Ford Motor Co.’s ever-growing array of Mustangs. Two new V-6 special-edition Mustangs are slated for model year ’08, as is the return of the infamous Bullitt, Ford officials say here during a media event. Kim Pittel, director-small cars for Ford, says the two new V-6 Mustangs are expected to appeal more to women buyers than current offerings because 56% of Mustangs equipped with V-6 engines are sold to women, a company spokesman says. Ford already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Special-Edition Mustangs, New Bullitt to Come" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642