Some 52.1% of new-car buyers in the U.K. chose financing through an auto dealer last year, up from 45.8% in 2009. The Finance and Leasing Assn., the trade body for the motor-finance industry, says half a million people used dealer financing to purchase a new car last year, and motor lenders provided £6.4 billion ($10.3 billion) in funding. Financing helped 635,000 people purchase used cars, with £5.9 billion (9.5 billion) in advances. “Overall, the number of cars financed last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More U.K. Car Buyers Choosing Dealer Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642