Chrysler Group is counting on the annual motorist migration to make the ’04 Chrysler Pacifica a success. Pacifica to help boost Chrysler brand sales by 40%. "Each year 2.7 million people in cars, vans, and SUVs migrate out of those vehicles into another vehicle in that trio by flipping from one segment to another," says Tom Marinelli, vice president-Chrysler division. "If we get just 4% of those 2.7 million, we'll sell out Pacifica," he says of planned production of 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motorist Migration to Sell Out Chrysler Pacifica" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642