Thomas T. Stallkamp wants to see automakers waste less money and fewer resources on the small engineering jobs and focus more on the big tasks. Mr. Stallkamp, who stepped down as president of DaimlerChrysler Corp. late last year, is making the pitch to car manufacturers as chief executive of MSX International Inc., a diversified supplier of engineering services. What Mr. Stallkamp is proposing is that auto companies outsource all but new product development to an outside firm such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MSX Pitches Broader Vehicle Line Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642