KUALA LUMPUR ‚Äď Perodua pulls out all the stops for the rollout of its all-important second-generation Myvi, kicking off the car‚Äôs official launch at a VIP-studded event at the Putra World Trade Center here. It‚Äôs doubtful there‚Äôs a car anywhere in the world more critical to its creator‚Äôs future than the Myvi is to Perodua. The Myvi has been Malaysia's best-selling car since 2006. Launched in 2005, it was just a few thousand units shy of breaking through the half-million barrier before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Much Riding on Success of Perodua‚Äôs Second-Gen Myvi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642