Ford CEO Alan Mulally is rebuffed in his bid to include the auto maker in the Thai government‚Äôs tax-rebate program for first-time car buyers. Mulally, visiting Thailand, raised the issue during a meeting with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. But the Bangkok Post says the new leader will not change the rules to include Ford‚Äôs Fiesta in the scheme. Ford says the program‚Äôs limit on engine size to 1.5L could cost it as much as TB6.1 billion ($195.6 million) in lost revenue because its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mulally‚Äôs Bid to Qualify Fiesta for Thai Rebates Snubbed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642