When Alan Mulally took the helm at Ford Motor Co. in October 2006, many auto industry insiders questioned whether an outsider could revive the troubled company. Fast forward to 2009 and itâ€™s hard to find a Mulally critic. In a remarkably short time, the former Boeing Co. executive has managed to turn Ford into the darling of the domestic auto makers, deftly maneuvering the auto maker through a global economic recession without resorting to government assistance. Fordâ€™s performance is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mulallyâ€™s Importance to Ford Profound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642