Hau Thai-Tang takes the helm of advanced product creation and the Special Vehicles Team at Ford Motor Co. effective Dec. 1, replacing Chris Theodore, vice president-advanced product creation. Theodore will retire following a more than 30-year automotive career, including stints at each of the Big Three U.S. auto makers. His current tenure with Ford has spanned five years, the last 18 months of which has been running advanced product. Hau Thai-Tang However, over the past year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mustang Engineer to Head Advanced Product Creation, SVT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642