SANTA MONICA, CA – That steady pounding of hoof beats you hear is the sound of horses running through Frank Bohanan’s high-octane veins. The technical advisor for the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Assn. and magazine writer rips through gear after gear in the all-new ’05 Mustang GT, sprinting the car east out of the Los Angeles smog toward the Angeles Crest Highway snaking through the San Gabriel Mountains, at a media event here. ’05 Ford Mustang GT Bohanan, whose two heavily ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mustang Sally Gets Her Groove Back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642