North American manufacturers for the fourth time in five months will post higher production than what was scheduled for the month, with estimated July output of 948,800 units. The estimated production equals 101.1% of plan, with cars alone at 101.2% and trucks at 101.1% of what was scheduled at the beginning of July. Manufacturers in total built to 102.1% of plan in June. By country, U.S. factories are set for a build vs. plan ratio of 101.5%, with Canada at 105.0% and Mexico at 93.3%. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N. American July Production Ahead of Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642