North America's automobile factories combined nearly will meet scheduled production for August, but only through a balance of overbuilds and underbuilds by different manufacturers. Truck overbuilds again will offset a car production shortfalls. Meeting August's planned production will leave U.S. dealers with healthy inventory as the industry closes in on the final leg of the year when the majority of '00 model sales begin. With more than a week left to go in the month, North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N. A. Manufacturers Close to Meeting August Schedule; GM Set for Overbuild" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642