North American capacity utilization for light vehicles declined in the third quarter from like-1999, a Ward's quarterly analysis shows. Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp. U.S.A. soared to the No.1 slot for production efficiency among the Top Six producers, with a third quarter rating of 1.13. It also posted the best capacity utilization rate. Industry capacity utilization was 78.4% in the third quarter, down from the prior quarter's revised 95.3% and like-1999's 83.6%. By country, U.S. capacity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. Capacity Utilization Declined in Third Q.; Nissan Tops Efficiency Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642