DETROIT -- North American manufacturers are heading for an overbuild in November compared to what was scheduled at the beginning of the month. Depleted inventory of hot-selling vehicles plus the extension of 0% financing programs into next year is becoming a positive for production. See related data--Chart 1 See related data--Chart 2 Furthermore, Nov. 30 inventory still will be low heading into next month, and based on manufacturers’ current output plans for December, there is room ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. Manufacturers, Big Three on Track for November Overbuild" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642