North American manufacturers are on course this month for their first overbuild since November, with an emphasis on trucks, as automakers roll to their any-quarter production on record. Ward's estimates March production in the U.S., Canada and Mexico will total 1.793 million units, or 101.3% of what North American manufacturers had planned heading into the month. March's output will be 5.5% above same-month 1999's 1.700 million units, the best ever on record for the period. Individually, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. Production Headed for Overbuild in March; 1st-Quarter Total Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642