The National Automobile Dealers Assn. Used Car Guide Co. and auto dealership distributor The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. form an online prototype joint venture to offer retail and trade-in transaction data from dealers to consumers looking to buy or sell a used vehicle. The prototype provides market-based detail about used vehicles in specific regions, says a spokesman for the joint venture. Reynolds gathers data on used vehicles from new car franchises in the U.S. The data is updated on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NADA Used-Car Guide Co. and Reynolds and Reynolds Team Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642