AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler LLC Chairman and CEO Robert Nardelli says he is removed from discussions that have a direct influence on the proposed union of his company and General Motors Corp. Cerberus Capital Management LP, which acquired a controlling interest in Chrysler last year, “(takes) the lead in those discussions as far as what happens to Chrysler down the road,” Nardelli tells Ward’s in a wide-ranging interview. Recruited by Cerberus founder Steven Feinberg, Nardelli made that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nardelli on Sidelines of GM Merger Talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642