The National Aeronautics and Space Admin. (NASA) has granted an exclusive license to SPX Service Solutions, Tucson, AZ, for a patented atmospheric remote sensing technology the agency says will “take an accurate reading of several exhaust gas products as a car passes without slowing down.” The system reportedly will take a measurement of “all gases of interest every one thousandth of a second over a period of one half second.” A team of six NASA personnel invented the “highly sensitive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NASA licenses remote emissions sensor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642