Ford Motor Co. President and Chief Executive Jacques A. Nasser leads a string of corporate executives espousing the virtues of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on the radio. "This is part of a series of advertisements in which the Exchange asks business leaders to talk about issues that are important to them and about their association with the Exchange," an NYSE spokesman says of the 60-second spots. The ads were not prompted by the market decline that followed the tragic events of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nasser Champions NYSE in Radio Spots" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642