SYDNEY – Former Ford Motor Co. Chief Executive Jacques Nasser is under strong consideration for the top job at Italian car maker Fiat Auto SpA, the Australian press reports. The Melbourne Age and Sydney Morning Herald say an announcement is imminent within the next few days. Published reports say Nasser, an Australian, has visited Fiat's Turin headquarters several times in past weeks, spending time on the workshop floor. Nasser, 54, who has a reputation as an aggressive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nasser to Lead Fiat?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642