WASHINGTON, D.C.–The National Hydrogen Assn. presents their 2003 Meritorious Service Award to Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham here, for promoting the transition to hydrogen fuel. Abraham was honored for developing the National Hydrogen Energy Roadmap and his contributions to President Bush's FreedomCAR initiative. He tells the convention here that FreedomCAR and the Hydrogen Fuel Initiative differ from the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles program it supplanted. "PNGV was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"National Hydrogen Assn. Honors Energy Secretary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642