U.S. Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham unveils a "roadmap" for putting more hydrogen-powered fuel cell cars on the road. The "National Hydrogen Energy Roadmap," says Abraham, "outlines the research, development, demonstration, codes and standards and education efforts necessary to lead the nation." Abraham, who announced the new guidelines Nov. 12, also met behind closed doors with CEOs from Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp. and the heads of various airlines to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"National Hydrogen Network Planned" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642