If you ran into Chris E. Borroni-Bird at that oft-parodied party in The Graduate, his watchword would be “natural gas,” not plastics. The senior manager of DaimlerChrysler Corp. (DCC) Technology Strategy Planning isn't predicting that compressed natural gas vehicles are the wave of the future. But he does believe that society is in the midst of a shift from oil to natural gas that is similar to the historic shift from wood and coal to oil. That's part of the logic behind DCC's technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Natural gas could fuel diesel's future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642