DETROIT -- When Ford Motor Co. sources first confirmed the ’03 Lincoln Navigator would have independent rear suspension, it was as if a gauntlet had been thrown at the feet of its competitors. See related story Now Lincoln is dropping both gloves, hockey-style, with the revelation that its re-engineered fullsize SUV will be equipped with an automatic load-leveling air suspension system. And its Ford twin, Expedition, will offer the same feature as an option sometime during the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navigator Hopes Suspension Tech Delivers One-Two Punch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642