International Truck and Engine Corp.’s Navistar International Corp. unit will meet with the United Auto Workers union in Detroit in hopes of reaching an agreement in contract talks. Navistar’s President and Chief Operating Officer Dan Ustian will get together in Detroit today (Oct. 9) with UAW Vice President Nate Gooden. Contract negotiations have been under way since July but reached a standstill in recent weeks over Navistar demands employees should contribute more to their health care ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar and UAW Will Meet in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642