International Truck and Engine Corp. (Navistar) will keep open its Chatham, Ont., Canada, plant thanks in part to a C$33 million ($23 million) investment by the Canadian government. The Ontario provincial government also is contributing up to C$32 million ($22 million), while the truck maker is contributing C$161 million ($117.5 million) over the next 10 years to update and retool the plant. (See related story: Navistar Proposes Selling Plant to Canadian Government) Total investment by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar to Keep Chatham Plant Open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642