Navistar International Transportation Corp. and Siemens Automotive Corp. are teaming up to develop and produce diesel fuel injectors under a joint venture called Siemens Diesel Systems Technology LLC. The companies will manufacture low-pressure common-rail digital valve fuel injectors for Navistar's diesel engines at a new facility to be built in Richland County, SC. Part of the Chicago-based truckmaker's Green Diesel Technology, the project aims to meet both customer expectations for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar, Siemens Team on Diesel Injectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642