PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen’s deal to build cars with Malaysia’s Naza Group not only is a big step for the French auto maker’s Asia strategy, it also pushes it toward its goal of turning Peugeot into the seventh-biggest brand in the world by 2015. Peugeot currently is ranked ninth among brands worldwide, PSA says. Under the agreement announced in October, Naza will assemble right-hand-drive versions of the Peugeot 408. It already makes the Peugeot 207 4-door sedan for Association of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Naza Deal Part of Peugeot Plan to Move Up Brand Ladder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642