Malaysia’s Naza Kia Sdn Bhd, the automotive arm of the Naza Group, which distributes Kia vehicles in the country, plans to introduce the first national multipurpose vehicle (MPV) to the local market by the third quarter. Modeled after the South Korean-made Kia Carnival, the new Naza MPV will be assembled at Naza’s Pekan, Pahang, facilities, beginning in August before transferring to a new plant in Gurun in mid-2004. The Gurun plant is a joint venture between Kia Motors Corp. and Naza Kia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Naza Kia to Build Own MPV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642