Naza Kia Sdn Bhd plans to produce at least five models when it opens an assembly plant in Kedah, Malaysia, later this year. The models will include the Spectra, Carnival MPV and three others, including a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. The state government of Kedah recently approved Naza Kia’s plan for the 350 million Malaysian ringgit ($92.1 million), 146-acre (59-ha) plant. Production is slated to begin before year’s-end, with plans to build 20,000 vehicles – 60% of which are destined for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Naza Kia Plans for Five Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642