Naza Automotive Mfg. Sdn Bhd reaches an agreement to manufacture Peugeot vehicles in Malaysia. Automobiles Peugeot SA says in a statement it has signed a deal with Naza to establish the “T33 Project” to produce a new, entry-level vehicle. Peugeot says the T33 is the first step in its plan to establish a presence in the Association of Southeast Nations region, using Malaysia as its base. Naza Group CEO SM Nasarudin says Nasim Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Naza Group and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Naza to Produce Entry-Level Peugeots in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642