NEW YORK — Volvo Car and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. decide to continue their Netherlands-based NedCar BV joint venture on a “business as usual” basis, at least through 2004. They also agree to make a “substantial investment” in the operation's paint shop, as the JV's board meets for the first time since Ford Motor Co.'s acquisition of Volvo earlier this year. A Volvo spokesman says the Volvo and Mitsubishi executives, who met at NedCar headquarters in Born earlier this month, decided it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NedCar directors vote for business as usual" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642