NEW YORK – The next-generation Dodge Neon will continue to be built at the Belvidere, IL, plant, but is unlikely to bear much resemblance to the current small car – or even continue to use the same name, a top Chrysler Group official tells Ward's. "Belvidere will make Neon successors," confirms Richard O. Schaum, Chrysler Group head of product development, quality and passenger car operations. No decision has been reached on what Dodge Ram plant will build the SRT-10 performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Neon by Any Other Name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642